This is where you’ll find my goals, books being read, and quirky plans for the month. Keep on the lookout as it changes each month!
It’s June already! JUNE!!! I can’t believe how much times has flown since I last posted here! Life has been crazy….but I still have goals for each month and am excited to see the progress I make with them!
- Moving Plans – my friend Ali and I are going to be rooming together, and are looking for an apartment closer to work and downtown. We’d love to be inner-city hippies together! goal: find a place!
- The Barista Life – transitioning to a new coffeehouse but still working hard on my latte art skills! goal: continue growing in my coffee shop business skills!
- Horizon – I’ve gotten plugged in with a brand-new church and am loving it! We start up in September and it’s been so cool being a part of that process! goal: as we build towards startup, find a way that I can shine the light of Christ with and to my fellow believers!
- Writing – getting focused on working on my novels! I really want to take them further, so goal: being be tough on myself and edit/proof them like a professional and keep WRITING!
- Currently Reading: Love Does, Scrappy Little Nobody, The Golem and the Jinni, Thunder and Lightning, (a writer’s craft book).
- YARD SALE(?) I have so much stuff I want to get rid of, so I’m hoping to sell some at a yard sale, but we’ll see what happens!
As you can see, I’ve got a lot planned for my summer, excluding fun things like bike rides, coffee dates, work (hey, work can be fun!), and other ‘summery’ things. But hey, better have a big list than none at all, right?
- #commitdontquit – my goal this month is to work hard at being committed to getting closer to a healthy lifestyle – and while that *may* not be working out every day, it *is* being consistent in my choices every day.
- Currently Reading: Mr. Penumbra’s 24-Hour Bookstore; The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up; Lucky You.
- Purge my closet of un-wanted and rarely worn clothes and start my Capsule Wardrobe for Spring.
- Make Corned Beef Brisket and Irish Soda Bread to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day!
- Start my kombucha home brew and be consistent with it since it’s delicious!